OBD II Scanner and information display
The EM Plus version offers almost all the same functionality as the EM V1.2. The Plus version is primarily intended for technical expert users.
The following additional functions are available:
With the flat UltraGauge you can display OBD II data while driving. In addition, many values as the actual consumption or the traveled distance can be calculated. Moreover it is possible to read fault codes and erase the fault memory.
The new version of "EM" offers the possibility to display metric and imperial systems measurement (even simultaneously).
On the device can be displayed seven pages freely configured. On each page can be viewed four, six or eight values, and it can be freely chosen which values should be at what position.
- Easy to read display with adaptive adjustment of the backlight
- Automatic (and configurable) for ignition detection and switch unit on and off
- Support all OBD II protocols
- Configurable display
- Configuration of the vehicle parameters to calculate the tank capacity, fuel consumption, etc.
- Audible and visual warning function if the measured values are exceeded or fall below a value
The demo shows some features (from the older version UltraGauge) as they are also present in the UltraGauge EM. With the three buttons on the back you can scroll through the functions (when the respective key is flashing):
- Dimensions: 97 x 55 x 10 mm
- Temperature range: -17 °C ... 72 °C
- OBD II connector type A (passenger cars)
- Cable: fixed connected, 175 cm with 90 ° OBD II connector
- Mount bracket with Clip.on system (can be fixed with optional adapter plates on many universal brackets etc., for example Hama Universal-Multihalter 00062409)
Manual (english) as download (PDF)
Note: The consumption calculation and resulting indicators provides only an approximation. For diesel vehicles, this is less accurate than for petrol engines.