V500 Handheld diagnostic tool for heavy duty trucks and busses.
Convenient device for vehicles with the standard diagnostic protocols SAE J1939, J1708 - the OBD II protocols for trucks and J1587 for internal communication between control units in commercial vehicles.
With the V500 you can display values and vehicle data and view error codes and delete (incl. Malfunction indicator lamp MIL) on the 7.1 cm color display.
Access to various components such as engine, drive, brakes, instrument panel, fuel system, air conditioning (depending on the vehicle). Partial access to oil service (Maxxforce, Detroit, Cummins engines) and Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) regeneration (Maxxforce, Detroit, Cummins, ISUZU, HINO engines)
- Error code library for manual lookup of error codes and plain text
- Additional support for all OBD-2 protocols for vehicles (CAN, J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW, ISO 9141 and ISO 14230)
- HD OBD for engines and vehicles from Cummins, Detroit, Caterpillar, Freightliner, International, Kenworth, John Deere, Peterbilt, Sterling, Mack, Mecedes Benz, VOLVO
The intuitive menu navigation and display is in English, French or Spanish
With the supplied adapters for SAE J1939 (9-pin), J1708 (6-pin) the appropriate connection to the diagnostic socket can be found easily in the vehicle.
Scope of delivery:
- V500 diagnostic device incl. OBD II connector type B (truck)
- Adapter OBD II - SAE J1939 and SAE J1708
- Tool Bag
- Manual (English)
- 2.8 "(7.1 cm) color display
- Operating voltage: 9-36 V
- Dimensions: 14 × 8,5 × 2,5 cm
|Select picture to enlarge, please.