PCB for building a SiSiLo8
The SiSiLo8-I/O-Simulator is optimal for PLC logic modules of the type Siemens LOGO8 24CE and LOGO8 12/24RCE, to simulate signals for the inputs and outputs on these and to test programs, for example in teaching or training, without complex wiring.
The two boards are connected directly to the terminal blocks of the logic modules. The voltage supply for the logic modules can be established via the screw terminals on the SiSiLo8-boards. The switches can be used to set signal levels at the inputs of the PLC. The LEDs show the state of the signal outputs.
- 6 switches for inputs I3… I8
- 2 buttons for inputs I1… I2
- 4 LEDs at outputs Q1… Q4
- Timer for generating a clock signal with approx. 1.8 - 15 Hz
- Adjustable analog measured value approx. 0 - 10 V (0 - 1000)
- 5 V voltage output (max. 50 mA)
- screw terminals for connecting external voltage and signals
- Operating voltage: 24 V=
Download assembly and operating instructions (german, PDF)
Example circuit program for testing (Logo!Soft)
Scope of delivery: Board benefits both boards
The circuit boards are to be independently equipped with components (not included).
Note: The illustrated logic modules PLC, accessories, components and assembled SiSiLo8 are not part of the delivery.