Oil changes and service intervals are one of the most lucrative activities of an auto repair shop. With this multi brands handset tool you can reset manufacturer-specific maintenance interval display in the vehicle or reprogram and so switch off the oil warning indicator after an inspection performed.
The device supports the most popular 41 manufacturers and covers most vehicles:
In addition, it provides also a complete OBD II diagnostic tester:
- Reset oil service
- Reset oil service light
- Set inspection interval 1
- Set inspection interval 2
- Setting new values for mile age and date etc. until next service.
- Supports all protocols: J1859-41.6, J1850-10.4, ISO9141, KWP2000 (ISO 14230), CAN (Control Area Network ISO 15765)
- Standard OBD II connector
- All 10 diagnostic modes:
- Read trouble codes (DTC)
- Reset trouble codes
- switch off MIL
- Freeze Frames data
- Live measurement values and graphical data display
- and more
The unlimited free software updates ensure that your device is always up-to-date and even new cars are covered.
- Key sound available
- 3 free configurable schortcut keys
- switch between measurement system Einheitensystem: metrisch und imperial
- Language: English
This handy device is surrounded by a rubberized case and has a large color TFT screen with backlight and 240x320 pixel and 8 cm screen diagonal. Included is a 15-pin data cable including a OBD II adapter, SD memory card and a practical workshop bag.
||Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Audi, Bentley, BMW, Bugatti, Citroen, Fiat, Jaguar, Lancia, Land Rover, Mercedes Benz, Mini, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Saab, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter, Vauxhall, Volkswagen, Volvo
||Acura, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Kia, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Scion, Suzuki, Toyota
||Chrysler, Ford, GM
|Select picture to enlarge, please.