Useful for OBD and OBD-2 car diagnostic via K- and L-line (no CAN) on passenger cars an light trucks (12 V)
Constructed in the same way as KČL901 OBD USB KKL diagnostic interface
- Very small transparency plug case with integrated OBD-2 plug
- Gold plated pins
- Corresponding to nach SAE J1962 / ISO 15031-3 Norm with centre bar type A (passenger cars) and with hurrying ahead ground pins
- 135 cm long grey-transparency cable with USB Type-A plug. Molded with bend protection
- Cable direction out of the case can be rotated of 180 °
- 3 LEDs: USB power supply, send data, receive data. The LEDs light up to the rear and can still be seen clearly, no matter how the OBD connector must be plugged.
With the K2L901 diagnostic device you can quickly get into the vehicle diagnostics. Simply plugs into the OBD II connector in the vehicle and connected to the USB port of your computer. No additional power supply needed.
Depending on what diagnosis software you install on your computer, you have several functions. You are flexible and can perform a vendor-specific diagnosis and the standardized diagnostic OBD2 (ISO 9141, ISO 14230/KW2000)
- Error Codes (DTCs) reading and erasing
- Live-data view
- Reset/delete service interval indicator/inspection display
- Car configuration (coding)
- Output tests
The interface is useful for cars of the manufactures like VW, Opel, Audi, Seat, Skoda (VAG), BMW, Mercedes, Fiat, Mitsubishi, Subaru, Volvo, Porsche, Nissan, Mini Cooper, Alfa Romeo and Subaru and also for extra heaters form Webasto and Eberspächer.
Unlike other cheap products that interface is built with high quality components.
- High quality USB-serial converter of the leading manufacturer FTDI.
- ISO interface driver type L9637: Short circuit and reverse polarity protection
- Technically correct electrical component dimensioning with 510 Ω (ohm) pull-up resistors and ferrite beads for USB
Please pay attention on:
- The controller is not delivered with a manual. You can download and print the guide in German language if necessary. This protects the environment and they always get the latest version.
- There are no drivers included. In the manual you can find a detailed installation instructions - please read.