OBD/OBD2 diagnosis interface with galvanic isolation
Useful for OBD and OBD-2 car diagnostic via K- and L-line (no CAN) on passenger cars an light trucks (12 V).
Design made in Germany!
- Galvanic isolation to protect your equipment.
- handy clear transparency plug case with integrated OBD-2 plug
- corresponding to SAE J1962 / ISO 15031-3 Norm with centre bar type A (passenger cars) and with hurrying ahead ground pins
- 150 cm long grey cable with RS232 Com-Port 9 pins jack. Molded with bend protection
- 3 LEDs
With this device you can quickly get into the vehicle diagnostics. Simply plugs into the OBD II connector in the vehicle and connected to the COM-Port port of your computer. No additional power supply, no driver installation needed.
Depending on what diagnosis software you install on your computer, you have several functions. You are flexible and can perform a vendor-specific diagnosis and the standardized diagnostic OBD2 (ISO 9141, ISO 14230/KW2000)
- Error Codes (DTCs) reading and erasing
- Live-data view
- Reset/delete service interval indicator/inspection display
- Car configuration (coding)
- Output tests
The interface is useful for cars of the manufactures like VW, Opel, Audi, Seat, Skoda (VAG), BMW, Mercedes, Fiat, Mitsubishi, Subaru, Volvo, Porsche, Nissan, Mini Cooper, Alfa Romeo and Subaru and also for extra heaters form Webasto and Eberspächer.
Note: The LEDs are covered by the sticker. If you need it you can open the case and change the direction of the parts.
Manual: Download (PDF)